Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Juliusism Sunday!!!!

Beggers Can't Be Soupers!

Julius, who has not missed a meal since birth and has eaten his way through today wants a can of Progresso chicken noodle soup.
Julius: Can I have soup?
Me: You've already had lunch.
Julius: Can I eat it for dinner?
Me: I suppose you could, but you might want to find out what your father is making first.
That seemed to appease him for about 15 minutes
Julius: Why can't I just have it as a snack?...
Me: Because you already had a snack, besides what about lunch tomorrow. If you eat soup for a snack, you'll have nothing to eat tomorrow.
Julius: Please.
Me: No.
Julius: Pretty please.
Me: No.
Julius: Pretty please with a cherry on top.
Me: N-O.
Julius: Oh my gosh! This soup has been my dream forever! How about I just eat this and I won't ask for anything else to eat.
Me: *snorts*
Julius: *pouting*
 
To Be Continued Next Sunday!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment