Followers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Juliusism Sunday!

I was bringing Julius and Isaiah to school one morning. Isaiah is my whiner and he was giving me a very hard time.

He kept repeating "I don't care." So finally I said, "There are so many people are there that have less than
you do, and your complaining because you can't find a dollar." To which he said "I don't care about
those other people."

Boy, did that stick in my craw!!! I didn't raise my kids that way. I have some work to do with this one. So I said, "Well, I'm really disappointed with that attitude. You know who else takes and takes and doesn't care about other people? Satan, the Devil...and"

Then Julius piped in, "The President!"

Have no idea where that comes from, as we don't politics much in the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment