Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dysfunctional Wednesday!

Put On Your Listening Ears!

Isaiah: I'm almost finished with my math work. 
Me: Well, just leave them out so your father can correct them.
Isaiah: What do you mean correct them?
Me: To see if you are understanding the formulas.
Isaiah: What if I get them all wrong?
Me: Then Daddy will be able to see where you are having trouble and you can re-do them.
Isaiah: *big sigh* Great. I probably got them all wrong.
Julius: Isaiah, you always have to try your hardest and never give up. Oh, and always listen to your teacher.
Me: Or your mom....who is your teacher.
Julius: Yeah, and your lawyer. You should always listen to your lawyer.
Me: What?
Julius: I don't know....I have no idea what a a lawyer is.


Oy Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment