Followers

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Juliusism Sunday!


I like to keep glass jars with lids. You know...pickle jars, relish jars, etc, because you never know when you'll need them for a school project or whatever. In my case, I save them so when the boys ask for a jar to capture one of those outdoor creatures (they capture and release) to study it I have them. It certainly beats them taking my Tupperware outside...which has totally happened.

Yesterday, Julius said, "Mom, do you have a glass jar with a lid?" I said, "Why yes, I do." I figured they wanted to catch lightening bugs outside, as they are a plethora of them along our tree line. However, I asked anyways. That was probably my first mistake. "What are you trying to catch?" Julius responded, "I'm trying to catch my fart to see if I can capture the smell." Two of his brothers burst out laughing, as I said, "Julius that's disgusting." He said, "No, its an experiment. Do you think it'll work?" 

 SMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment