Followers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Reap What You Sow!

Julius turned 6 years old on March 29th, and we are seeing some new phases in our little cherub turned imp!  The biggest issue "fresh" mouth!  Of course, having older siblings will aid in that issue, but for the most part its always been a big "no-no" in this family.  I know I have a tendency to be mildly sarcastic at times.......no comments from the peanut gallery on that one! ;)  However, we always use our pleases and thank you's to set the example!

Julius:  Get me a drink.
Me: That's not the way we ask for something Julius.
Julius: Fine.  Get me a drink, please.
I get the drink and stand there waiting for him to take it.
Julius:  Just put it over there. (pointing to the table)
Me: Julius.  I do not appreciate the way you are talking to me.  You need to use your manners.  So what is the magic word your suppose be using.
Julius: Abracadabra!
Me(counting to 10): No....that's not it.
Julius: Magic Johnson!
Me(turning around to return his drink to the fridge.....and now counting to 20)
Julius: Okay. Please.
Me: Much better, thank you.

I will be doing much research on 6 year old boys and their behavior!!!  Just another test of motherhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment