Followers

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dysfunctional Wednesday!

My son, Michael called my nephew Zach's cell phone a couple of days ago, and my niece, MacKenzie answered. And this is the conversation. She puts the capital "D" in the Dysfunction in the family....I swear!
 
Michael: Hey, where's Zach at?
Mackenzie: We switched phones. So he has my number and I...
have his old one.
Michael: Oh.
Mackenzie: Who is this, Travis? (Travis would be my 20 year old niece's BF, and Mackenzie has never met him, let alone spoken to him......so this is completely random)
Michael: No, its not Travis. *Chuckles*
Mackenzie: Are you calling from North Carolina?
Michael(he is calling from NC):*Laughs* No, I'm calling from Texas.
Mackenzie: Well, I was close.
 
She still doesn't know it was her own cousin to this day!!! Kenzie....keep those shoulder pads on.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your cover photo! What an amazing family. I am a single mom of 5 boys, so I get the big family and enough dysfunction to make great writing - great quote! I also love that you put your kids' photos down the sidebar. That makes keeping track of who is who easier. Maybe I could walk around with a sidebar of photos for my own kids too since I am always calling them by the wrong names! God Bless You All

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by!! Five boys!!! So you totally get it and God Bless you for doing it on your own! I just recently added a sidebar too! I'm glad it makes it less confusing, but your right...I still call them all by the wrong name! :)

    ReplyDelete