Followers

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dysfunctional Wednesday!

My daughter, Jenna Lindsay Ward is a Mary Kay consultant. Anyways, she asked me to go to one of her meetings to support her, so I did. I had to get out of my writer/homeschool mom mode, which meant unclipping my hair and putting on something other than a t-shirt and yoga pants.

We walk into the meeting where we are greeted by an overly perky person who says to my daughter and I, "Ohhhhh! Aren't guys cute! Your colors match. Did you guys plan it that way?" We didn't plan it that way, but it happened nonetheless. I color coordinate for home decorating purposes only.

I look at Jenna, who, at this time gives me the "look".  It's the familiar begging look my children send me for "Please don't say anything sarcastic." So I said, "Ohmygod!!!(in my best Valley Girl voice) Jenna! You have a stain on your shirt, and its on the same boobie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment