Followers

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Juliusism Sunday

 I Plead the Fifth!

I'm cleaning up my yarn supply and rolling them into balls. I found a clump of my multi-color blue yarn near my window....all cut into pieces. A good portion of it, not salvageable. I walk down the hall to throw it away and show Michael, as he's walking by.

Me: Julius cut my yarn up into pieces.
Michael: Well, he's laying in his bed eating sugar-free jello, go give him "what for."
Me(snort): Yeah, right....he's like you. He can do no wrong.

I walk into Julius's room and get nose to nose to him.

Me: Do you want to tell me anything about my blue yarn that I just found all cut up?
Julius(grinning): Blue yarn?
Me: Yes, blue yarn.
Julius: Ya, I don't recall.


It's hard for me to believe the child is only 7 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment